Helping You Meet Your Goals

Whether for a minor child or handicapped adult there are times when it is necessary to seek court appointment of a guardian and/or conservator. Whether you need appointed as a guardian or conservator or you are defending the appointment of a guardian for a guardianship or conservator for a conservatorship we can help.

Such cases can sometimes be like a custody case and can be difficult cases for one to handle alone not only from a legal perspective but also from an emotional standpoint. These proceedings do fall within the jurisdiction of the Probate Court and we are very familiar in dealing with cases in that arena. If you need assistance in this area please give us a call to schedule an appointment.